- I rent an office space, but recently my landlord has really increased the rent. Can he do this?
- I am not travelling to the UK, but will be passing through it on my journey to somewhere else. Do I need a visa?
- My solicitor keeps referring to something called an ‘objective’ when we discuss our tactics for my claim. Surely he should just be concentrating on winning the case?
- I have received a ‘Report on Title’ form my solicitors, but it just seems like a lot of legal jargon! What do I need to do with it?
- I want to become a British citizen. What do I need to do?
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Someone is trying to bring a case against me but I don’t want it to reach the press; how can I stop information being released before the case goes to court?
We have all heard of ‘gagging orders’ (particularly in connection with errant footballers) and ‘super-injunctions’ against the press, but injunctions are essentially a useful way to stop someone doing something which no money will compensate; for example, spreading a rumour … Continue reading
Our friends at Letting Web have kindly posted an article from us called ‘Bringing a tenancy to an end’. Check it out at http://news.lettingweb.com/2010/11/bringing_a_tenancy_to_an_end.html