- I rent an office space, but recently my landlord has really increased the rent. Can he do this?
- I am not travelling to the UK, but will be passing through it on my journey to somewhere else. Do I need a visa?
- My solicitor keeps referring to something called an ‘objective’ when we discuss our tactics for my claim. Surely he should just be concentrating on winning the case?
- I have received a ‘Report on Title’ form my solicitors, but it just seems like a lot of legal jargon! What do I need to do with it?
- I want to become a British citizen. What do I need to do?
Category Archives: Conveyancing
Whether it’s because you’ve had a better offer or you’ve seen that other rents in the area are on the up, you may want to evict your old tenant and get a new one paying a higher premium. However, this … Continue reading
Although people have been able to voluntarily register their land for almost 100 years, the government made an order in 1990 that all purchases of land, and all leases of more than seven years, must be registered with the Land … Continue reading
A property can be owned in a number of different ways, and how much you are entitled to can vary hugely. Firstly, one of you may own the property outright. In this case they will be able to remain in … Continue reading
Buying a property for the first time can be very daunting, and you need to ensure that you have considered all of the costs at the outset so that there are no surprises later on. On top of the actual … Continue reading