- I rent an office space, but recently my landlord has really increased the rent. Can he do this?
- I am not travelling to the UK, but will be passing through it on my journey to somewhere else. Do I need a visa?
- My solicitor keeps referring to something called an ‘objective’ when we discuss our tactics for my claim. Surely he should just be concentrating on winning the case?
- I have received a ‘Report on Title’ form my solicitors, but it just seems like a lot of legal jargon! What do I need to do with it?
- I want to become a British citizen. What do I need to do?
Monthly Archives: February 2011
Most commercial leases which last longer than ten years will include a ‘rent review’ clause. This gives the landlord an opportunity to adapt the rent to current market conditions, and is a sort of payback for the security given to … Continue reading
I am not travelling to the UK, but will be passing through it on my journey to somewhere else. Do I need a visa?
Sometimes when you travel, you stop off in other countries along the way. This is known as ‘transiting’. Transiting is broken down into two different types; transiting airside, i.e. not leaving the airport lounge before you travel on, and transiting … Continue reading