- I rent an office space, but recently my landlord has really increased the rent. Can he do this?
- I am not travelling to the UK, but will be passing through it on my journey to somewhere else. Do I need a visa?
- My solicitor keeps referring to something called an ‘objective’ when we discuss our tactics for my claim. Surely he should just be concentrating on winning the case?
- I have received a ‘Report on Title’ form my solicitors, but it just seems like a lot of legal jargon! What do I need to do with it?
- I want to become a British citizen. What do I need to do?
Tag Archives: court
I am already in the process of litigation and know I have a strong case, but don’t want to battle all the way to court. What can I do?
If you have already started proceedings, but are looking to conclude them before going to court, you can send the other party what is known as a ‘Part 36 Offer’. This is like the official version of an out-of-court settlement … Continue reading