- I rent an office space, but recently my landlord has really increased the rent. Can he do this?
- I am not travelling to the UK, but will be passing through it on my journey to somewhere else. Do I need a visa?
- My solicitor keeps referring to something called an ‘objective’ when we discuss our tactics for my claim. Surely he should just be concentrating on winning the case?
- I have received a ‘Report on Title’ form my solicitors, but it just seems like a lot of legal jargon! What do I need to do with it?
- I want to become a British citizen. What do I need to do?
Tag Archives: CPSE
I have received a ‘Report on Title’ form my solicitors, but it just seems like a lot of legal jargon! What do I need to do with it?
A Report on Title (‘Report’) is basically a legal update, giving you all the information that your lawyers have discovered about the property. Often they will send you several during the course of the conveyancing so that you are aware … Continue reading →