Contemplating voluntary bankruptcy or dealing with the application of a third party creditor to bankrupt can be distressing. Our experienced Solicitors understand the associated pressures and will work with you to find the best solution.
We can advise and assist on a wide range of relevant issues including the following:
- Applying to become bankrupt – is this really the best solution?
- Meeting a third party action to make you bankrupt.
- Impact upon family assets.
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA’s).
- Actions taken by the Trustee in Bankruptcy after bankruptcy to recover the monies owed.
- Applying to annul a bankruptcy.
We have experience in assisting businesses through the insolvency process and can provide commercially comprehensive advice and assistance in all related areas:
- Insolvency procedure and practice
- Formation of Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA’s).
- Termination and variation of IVAs.
- Litigation in insolvency matters.
Whether you are an individual or a business, recovering debts owed to you can be an expensive and time-consuming process. However, increasingly we find clients are contacting us to help retrieve money for them. We have a proven track record of recovering large sums for clients. If this is currently a problem for you, contact us today and we will be happy to advise you of how we could help.